The Community Resource Centre is one of Sunshine Coast Community Service’s Key Partners, providing the following services:
Community Building Projects
Please visit our CRC website for more information!
This video captures some of the very real needs we are able to meet as partners:
For more information please visit their website CRC Community Resource Centre.
5520 Trail Ave., Sechelt
Free confidential service.
Providing information, support and access to Legal Aid & legal resources.
Providing assistance with:
- Application processes for legal aid
- Legal support or information if you’re charged with a crime
- Divorce, Separation, Custody or Access issues
- Access to legal advice regarding child protection issues
- Criminal, Family, First Nations or Immigration legal issues
- Accessing internet resources about legal services
- An agency’s client who needs legal support or access to resource information
For Legal Information Services Please Contact:
Alick Troup, Coordinator
604-989-4945 | email@example.com
Other Useful Numbers:
Family Justice Counsellor – 604-740-8936
Sechelt Provincial Court – 604-740-8929
Access Justice (pro bono lawyer) – 1-877-762-6664
24 hour Distress Line – 1-866-661-3311
Legal Aid – Toll Free- 1-866-577-2525 Fax: 1-604-681-2719
Legal Services: www.lss.bc.ca